Easily and quickly, without the need for training in the platform’s administration.
- Unique virtualization concept (vDisk over bare metal).
- Exclusive Ethernet Disk Sector Communication protocol enables fast and secure online vDisk mounting for installation and updates.
- Cloud-ready centralized system management with local processing on any type of computer (desktop, notebook, server, etc).
- Our exclusive Cluster File System enables layered virtual disk images (Windows or Linux) which can be mounted simultaneously and distributed by differential copy as ready-to-use disks to any registered PC.
- Phantosys clients do not require a VM or underlying hypervisor, so there is no performance degradation, and all systems retain transparent access to peripherals.
- Clients’ operations do not depend on servers or network connections.
Phantosys is a consolidated solution that has evolved over 15 years and has been applied to over 7,000 customers worldwide, managing around 2.5 million devices.
- Computer with recommended configuration for the system contained in the chosen vDisk (Windows or Linux)
- UEFI BIOS*
- Cable-connected network interface with Internet access**
- Empty HDD/SSD ( will be formatted during installation )***
* Consult us about the installation method for Legacy BIOS.
** Cable connection required for initial installation only. After installation, the PC/Notebook can be operated with a WiFi connection as usual.
*** Consult us to know how to perform the installation without removing the pre-installed system on the PC (option for using a private system isolated from the systems on vDisk).
Have a fully operational local system in record time
Average total time for full PC setup: ~10 minutes (average considering PC with SSD, USB 3.0, and size of the trial vDisk)